Adult joining process
- To determine which category of membership would be most appropriate for you (Improver, Intermediate or Advanced), you need to be played in by our Head Coach. To do this, please come down to a complimentary drop-in coaching session, bringing your completed form with you, introduce yourself to the Coach and get him to confirm your chosen category of membership by signing your form. There is no need to book in advance; just turn up on a day that suits you. See Drop-in coaching sessions for the times these sessions are held.
- Please note you will need the entry code to get into the Club grounds. To get the code, please e-mail the Director Membership at email@example.com.
- Either post your signed form and cheque in the Membership Box in the clubhouse or else send it to:
OCLT&CC Director Membership
c/o 118a Goodrich Road
London SE22 0ER
- Cheques should be made out to “OCLT & CC ltd”. Please write on the back of the cheque the name(s), category level and amounts being paid for each member covered by the cheque.
- If you prefer to pay by electronic transfer, please send your form to the above address and arrange your transfer to
Payee: OCLT&CC Ltd
Account no. 36867868
Sort code: 30-92-89
Reference: your surname and first name, e.g. “BloggsFred” for Fred Bloggs
What happens next?
Please note it may take up to ten days to process membership applications.
All new joiners will then receive a standard confirmation email including their log-in ID and password for the Court Booking System and Members’ Directory. They will also receive a welcome message and information on how to get started at the club from the Director Membership.
If you have any questions and/or would like to arrange for someone to show you round the club please contact Pam Kuepfer, the Director Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org