Junior joining process
- Click here to download a Younger Player Application Form. If more than one child is joining, please complete one form for each child.
- Either post your signed form and cheque in the Membership Box in the clubhouse or post to:
- Old College LT&CC, 10 Gallery Road, London SE21 7AB
- Cheques should be made out to “OCLT & CC Ltd”. Please write on the back of the cheque the name(s), category level and amounts being paid for each member covered by the cheque.
- Or, if you prefer to pay by electronic transfer, please send your form to the above address and arrange your transfer to
Payee: OCLT&CC Ltd
Account no. 36867868
Sort code: 30-92-89
Reference: your surname and first name, e.g. “BloggsFred” for Fred Bloggs
What happens next?
Please note it may take up to ten days to process membership applications.
All new joiners will then receive a welcome message and information on how to get started at the club from the Director Membership, along with information about upcoming junior coaching courses and camps. She will also put you in touch with the Head Coach.
Juniors aged 9 and above on 31 August of the subscription year will also receive a standard confirmation email including their log-in ID and password for the Court Booking System and Members’ Directory.
If you have any questions and/or would like to arrange for someone to show you round the club please contact the Director Membership at email@example.com