Categories of membership
Junior membership is open to anyone aged at least 6 at the start of the subscription year (1 April) who is also aged under 19 on 31st August of the subscription year.
|Junior||Aged at least 9 and under 19 on 31 August of the subscription year
Annual subscription £49
|Mini||Aged at least 6 on 1 April
and under 9 on 31 August of the subscription year
Annual subscription £31
Benefits of Membership
- Structured coaching programme that complies with the National Coaching and Competition frameworks defined by the LTA. We aim to recognise, reward and encourage progression
- All coaching is given by experienced and qualified coaches, playing in a safe and controlled environment
- Members get preferential booking for courses and camps and enjoy a discount compared with non-members
- Junior club play sessions
- Opportunities to represent the Club in a squad
- The opportunity to enter a variety of Club tournaments and competitions
- The right to book courts (juniors aged 9 and above, subject to availability)
- Eligibility to enter the Wimbledon draw (juniors aged 9 and above on 31 August of the subscription year only)
Interested in joining?
All the information you need on how to join, along with an application form, can be found here.