- To ensure a safe session, places are limited to 8 players only and current social distancing guidelines must be followed. Please use hand sanitiser before and after each session.
£8.00 (£13 for non-members)
- Members: please book using the Group Sessions page on the court booking system: https://oldcollege.mycourts.co.uk/fitness_classes.asp
- Non-members: please get in touch with the coach, Matt, directly – 07838251866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS CARDIO TENNIS
Cardio Tennis is a fun, sociable group fitness class set on a tennis court and open to people of all ages, tennis abilities and fitness levels. Supported by music and a qualified Cardio Tennis instructor, you’ll get to hit lots of tennis balls during your class and have a great cardio workout at the same time.
Each 60-minute class consists of:
- Warm up – Dynamic stretching, skills and drills to get your heart pumping
- Aerobic section – Your chance to hit loads of shots, including forehands, backhands, serves and volleys, all mixed with a variety of fitness activities
- Tennis section – Put your shots into practice with fun tennis games.
- Cool down – Well done, you made it! Now it’s time to recover and stretch
Do I have to be a member of a club? No! Non-members are welcome but pay a slightly higher fee per class.