The Old College coaching team provides numerous individual and group coaching opportunities for both adults and juniors, members and non-members. These include:
- Men’s and women’s coached team practice on Monday evenings
- Midweek and Saturday coaching sessions for different abilities
- After-school and Saturday junior sessions
- Coach-led social doubles play
For private lessons, please get in touch with any of our coaches below directly.
Meet the coaches
All of our experienced coaches are fully insured, DBS checked and first aid trained.
Whether it’s enjoying learning the basics and building up confidence to play socially, or high performance training for academy players competing regularly, the Old College coaching team caters for players of all standards. We offer a comprehensive and flexible coaching programme for all ages and levels, delivered by our team of experienced coaches.
Sessions are held at the following times:
- Members must book in advance for these sessions, which costs £10 per 90-minute session.
- In case of inclement weather please check with the coach if there will be play:
- Alex Heath, Saturday sessions: 07554 007870
- Wayne Evans, Friday sessions: 07595 731944
- Hamid Irshad, Wednesdays sessions: 07872 187926