Rules for play
Until we receive further guidance, the ‘Rule of six’ applies:
- Singles and doubles play is permitted. Please remember to book just one court per day per pair or four (regardless of who makes the booking), and put all players on the bookings.
- Ensure that you cancel your booking if you no longer need it, if at all possible 24 hours in advance.
- You must sign-up for club play or group coaching sessions through the MyCourts booking system. Please do not come along if you have not signed up.
- Do not arrange informal social play for groups greater than 6 players.
- Maintain social distancing (2m or 1m with a mask) when at the club. Do not congregate on court or in the grounds in groups larger than 6 people.
- Payment for floodlights and visitor fees is now online through MyCourts. Instructions can be found on the website.
- The clubhouse must remain closed except for use of the toilets, or in bad weather for a maximum of six people. We encourage you to wear masks when inside the clubhouse.
- Bring your own water bottles. Hand sanitiser is provided by all courts.
- Please remove all rubbish from the courts – ball cans and lids, bottles, banana skins, apple cores, food wrappers etc. There are bins for recycled and non-recycled waste outside all courts.