From January 1st, floodlight and guest fees must be paid online using the court booking system. In order to pay, you must top up your account with credit (minimum £20) using a credit or debit card. When logged into your booking account you will see your credit balance, and the option to both add credit and transfer credit to other members.
When booking a court after sunset, you will be charged £4 an hour (pro rata). You must have sufficient credit to book the court. You can transfer credit to other members if you’d like to share the cost of floodlights.
Remember, our permitted floodlight hours are:
- Courts 1-5: Mon-Sat until 9.30pm. Sunday until 8.30pm.
- Courts 6 & 7: Mon-Sat until 9pm. Sunday not permitted.
When booking a court, you can add a guest by selecting Guest as your playing partner or opponent. You must have sufficient credit to add a guest. There are two guest options:
- Guest Adult £5
- Guest Junior £2
Cancellations and Refunds
- If you cancel a floodlit court booking more than 4hrs before the start time of the booking, you will automatically receive a refund.
- Late cancellations less than 4hrs before the start time will be charged – unless someone subsequently books the court you cancelled. If this happens – another member books your late cancelled court – you will receive a refund.
- In case of bad weather, it is your responsibility to keep an eye on the weather forecast and cancel your court bookings in good time to avoid being charged. Many members are happy to play in the rain, so do cancel if you don’t want to!
Please see the club booking rules for full details and instructions: https://oldcollege.mycourts.co.uk/booking_rules.asp