New members are always welcome however the Club has temporarily suspended new membership applications. If you would like to join our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak and Off-Peak membership
Peak players can use the courts any time.
Off-Peak members can can play from Mondays to Fridays up to 6.30pm.
Playing standard categories
To ensure that you attend the sessions best suited to your playing standard, you will be allocated a playing standard on joining – this can of course change as your level improves! Our playing standard categories are:
Membership fees 2021/22
Our subscription year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
|Young Adult (aged between 19 and 25 on 31 August of membership year)||£81||n/a|
|Junior (aged at least 9 and under 19 on 31 August of membership year)||£50||n/a|
|Mini (aged at least 6 on 1 April 2017 and
under 9 on 31 August of membership year)
Discounts are available for members joining part-way through the year (for details, see reverse of the application form)
How to join
- Please attend one of our group coaching sessions so that you can meet one of our coaches. This session is free and you should contact the coach (see below) in advance. Your playing standard will be informally assessed (don’t worry, our coach will just watch you in action – nothing scary!) so that you are put into the correct playing standard category.
- Fill in an Adult Application Form and get it signed by the coach
- Return the form and make payment as per the instructions on the form
- Once payment is received and confirmed you will be allocated a court booking login and can get playing!
Coach Contacts for group coaching
- Chris Barker, Friday & Saturday sessions: 07900 665115
- Hamid Irshad, Wednesdays sessions: 07872 187926
Find out about becoming a junior or mini member