For children of all abilities to have fun and learn tennis with the LTA Youth Programme.
- Week 1 Mon 18th July – Fri 22nd July
- Week 2 Mon 25th July – Fri 29th July
- Week 3 Mon 1st August – Fri 5th August
- Week 4 Mon 8th August – Fri 12th August
- Week 5 Mon 15th August – Fri 19th August
- Week 6 Mon 22nd August – Fri 26th August
More details are here
Mini courses for children aged 4 to 11, more information can be found here
This is a fun starter course for children who have never played the sport before, or may have played very little. Packed full of fun games and training drills, it also gives parents the chance to join in too.
We will help kids improve their balance, agility and co-ordination while teaching them about the sport we love. At this stage it’s not about winning or losing, it’s just getting to grips with the basics.
Playing on a full size court with the same size balls the pros use, kids will continue to explore different styles on the court, and start to choose their own.
Courses for children aged 11 to 18, more information can be found here
Private lessons can also be arranged on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis. The contact details for all of our coaches can be found here.
Categories of membership
Junior membership is open to anyone aged at least 6 at the start of the subscription year (1 April) who is also aged under 19 on 31st August of the subscription year.
|Junior||Aged at least 9 and under 19 on 31 August of the subscription year
Annual subscription £50
|Mini||Aged at least 6 on 1 April
and under 9 on 31 August of the subscription year
Annual subscription £31
Benefits of Membership
- Structured coaching programme that complies with the National Coaching and Competition frameworks defined by the LTA. We aim to recognise, reward and encourage progression
- All coaching is given by experienced and qualified coaches, playing in a safe and controlled environment
- Members get preferential booking for courses and camps and enjoy a discount compared with non-members
- Junior club play sessions
- Opportunities to represent the Club in a squad
- The opportunity to enter a variety of Club tournaments and competitions
- The right to book courts (juniors aged 9 and above, subject to availability)
- Eligibility to enter the Wimbledon draw (juniors aged 9 and above on 31 August of the subscription year only)
How to join
Junior joining process
- Click here to download a Younger Player Application Form. If more than one child is joining, please complete one form for each child.
- Please e-mail this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your signed form in the Membership Box in the clubhouse or post to:
- Old College LT&CC, 10 Gallery Road, London SE21 7AB
- (1) Electronic transfer to the following account:
Account Name: Old College Lawn Tennis Club Ltd
Sort code: 30-92-89
Account No: 36867868To ensure we can match payments received to specific members, especially where there are multiple members in one family, please make separate payments for each member, using the surname and first name as the payment reference, e.g. “smithjohn” for John Smith. If your bank does not permit you to specify a different payment reference for each payment, please pay by cheque instead.
- (2) Payment by chequePayment by cheque should only be made in exceptional circumstances. An additional 75p charge must be added on top of the subscription rate to cover bank charges. Cheques should be made payable to “OCLT & CC” and write the member’s surname and first name on the back of the cheque as the payment reference. Please send a separate cheque for each member.
What happens next?
Please note it may take up to ten days to process membership applications.
All new joiners will then receive a welcome message and information on how to get started at the club from the Director Membership, along with information about upcoming junior coaching courses and camps. She will also put you in touch with the Head Coach.
Juniors aged 9 and above on 31 August of the subscription year will also receive a standard confirmation email including their log-in ID and password for the Court Booking System and Members’ Directory.